Thursday, July 15, 2010

First things first....

So I have to be honest about what got me started on this whole blog thing....I reluctantly (I admit, I'm slightly anti-social) signed up for a mom's group...that was about a month ago and I still have yet to meet a single mom! I went to my first event and there I was...standing with my girlies (feeling so high school I must add) waiting to see the group of moms that said we'd all "meet up", feeling like a complete idiot and quite rejected to be honest haha. So...I've moved on!

Wish I could have my own Sugar Mamas meet up group in my kitchen :) I promise, no one would be left on their own and would be invited with open arms! I guess my kitchen would be far too small though! So we'll just have to use our imaginations and pretend I'm hosting (yes, see I can be social) our own "mamas group meet up". So, let me give you the grand tour! OUR FIRST RECIPE WILL BE POSTED THIS FRIDAY!!! :) Can't wait!




First things first, all the spices and flavorings anyone could want! Yes, I know my kitchen needs some serious organization....it's my next goal!


Our baking pans and molds....except that little white thing on the bottom....that's the thing your grandfather gives you that you never use, but feel so guilty throwing away!



How I love my refrigerator.....filled with all the ones I love the most :)


And the most valued piece in my kitchen....my Grandmother's duck...my Mom passed it down when I got my first kitchen.


And last but certainly not least....the weird collection of monkeys on our window sill. Not sure what the obsession is....but adds a little character I guess haha!
So there you have it, that's the kitchen, now we can officially begin!....come back Friday will ya!



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the pictures of your kitchen! Wow, you have ALOT of baking dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your blog got passed along to me from a dear family friend, Dottie Santos. Your blog rocks! I am printing off your recipes and gonna start catching up! I am totally with you on the high school mom's group thing. I always feel dumb and like I am back in H.S. in those situations. So, glad Dottie told me about your blog. Look forward to following along. :)

    ReplyDelete